More About Snowmobiling...
Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge is a short ride away
from many beautiful snowmobiling trails.
You can ride from the Lodge's front door into Michigan expansive national forests and rich countryside. More than just snowmobiling...
The Lodge Address:
9088 Zeihm Rd.
Bear Lake, MI 49614 [map]
Contact us: You may contact us with any questions at (262) 496-5470, or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following links are here to help you plan
the perfect adventure. Most of this information is provided by other websites and is subject to change.
Trail maps from the Michigan DNR website
We are only a few miles down the road from the Kaleva Trailhead!
[driving directions from the lodge]
Snowmobiling trails near Biddy’s Hilltop Lodge (driving distance/estimated drive times)
- Irons (10 miles/13 minutes) - M-55 at Wellston. 669/Bridge Street at the Manistee River. [driving directions]
- Wellston (10 miles/13 minutes) - Centrally located staging area 1/4 mile west of Seaman Rd. 2 miles south of brethren at the Manistee. [driving directions]
- Lt Manistee and Lincoln Hills (20 miles/30 minutes) - Between Baldwin and Wellston, Along Manistee River. Peacock Road and 12 mile, 1 mile south east of Dublin [driving directions]
- Mesick Trailhead (18 miles/30 minutes) - Parking with gas and groceries and supplies near by. [driving directions] Parking with gas and groceries and supplies nearby
These directions are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the map results. Maps and directions provided by Google Maps.
Other Trails (these are further away but they all have phone numbers to call)
- Cadillac - Cheboygan to Gaylord Trails - Challenging, unimproved ballast stone base, sleds prohibited in "quiet" section 231-348-8280.
- Cadillac Snowmobiling Trail System - Through state forest land, open flatland and other varied terrain 800-22-LAKES.
- Benzie/Manistee Snowmobile Trails - Varied terrain 800-288-2286.
- Empire/Benzie Trails - Starts at Tayhon's Amoco, 9988 W. Front St, Empire, connect to Benzie Trail 231-326-5287.
- Pere Marquette Trail - Rolling wooded hills, Hersey River 231-832-0794.
All the info listed above can be found on the sites below…